Viper Challenge 1st November 2014


Hello Guys,

For my Birthday this year (Now Last Year Lah) was something I will never forget…I got bathed with egg,flour on midnight something my wife planned with my frenz….not enough we actually signed up for Viper Challenge on my birthday day

Viper Challenge is Asia's Toughest Obstacle Race….This was something we as a family agreed to do under the team name JR7 All Stars….unfortunately My sister Shuba & Bil didn't manage to register in time..We know why now.

We made sure we when on with the plan and took part in the race….

It was a tough one…after the 3rd obstacle my shoes gave way…on the 4th obstacle me and my brother hurt our ankles..We had to walk for 12km limping but we had one motive - to finish the race.

The last 2km I was barefoot till the end…at end of the day it was all worth it - WE SURVIVED

Balik rumah my brother had to be rushed to the hospital for suspect ligament tear…my knee jammed up for the rest of the day….

We were told that there was at least 6 broken leg, 1 dislocated shoulder & Serious Back injury
This year Bday not only kena mandi telur,mandi lumpur,ice, lumpur tahi lembu….ini sudah lebih bagus  dari mandi bunga

Here are some of the photos

Our JR7 All Star's - From Left Kartini,Dad(Oldest Competitor 64) Me,Thiba,Logan & Rebecca.Sugan My Last Bro had foot blisters could not run.
Please Read Our Tag Line…Kalah Tak Apa Confidence Cukup
My Dad & Bro Logan

We Finish in 4 hours Time


Wife's Shoe…She actually walked from the 2nd Obstacle with it
That's How I finished…Barefoot




For those who thinks this is an easy race please take time to look at this

http://says.com/my/lifestyle/photos-the-20-hard-core-obstacles-urban-warriors-braved-through-in-the-viperchallenge


Thats all for now…….













Comments

Popular Posts