My 1st Taekwondo Tournament After 10 Years

Hi guys,


I actually had this post ready but I did not publish - don't know why.
After 10years of being in Indonesia,I missed competing in Sparing Tournament...so after few months of getting back to training I decided to put my self to the test…..

Rembau Open

1st Time fighting in Bantam Weight Category, 2 times higher then my normal category.
when the bout chart came out…I was not surprise when it turned out of 16 fighters - 10 was from Armed Force SPT Hypermax & Div 2….
Thought to my self…...I'm in for a good beating for sure :-)


1st round Vs ATM  - It was not bad, I won 6-0. Was a good warm up
2nd round Vs ATM - This one was a little tough, I had to use my experience to get over this one
                                  and won by 3-2
3rd round (Semi) Vs Perlis Sukma Team - This was when I found out that I was very slow in reaction.
                                  Could not see the kick coming as it was too fast and got 2 blow to the head
                                  Lost 6 -1.This guy won the gold medal

Overall I was happy to have won a bronze medal…..still can participate

On the other side my daughter was fighting I could not coach her as I was over at this side
She performed quite well and won a silver medal. I was not happy with her fight in the final but a little more training will do….




Nemisha -  Her Medal Ceremony

Me & My Daughter With Our Medals



 


Comments

Popular Posts