My 40th Birthday

Hi Guys,

In 2017 this was one of the most memorable event I would say for me.

I got a pleasant surprised or shocked I would say, My wife planned a surprise Bday for me. She teamed up with my family and my friends to pull this off.

First a few of my friends called me for a drink at 6pm saying to meet up, I assume it was just our normal meet up then around 8.30 they said we have to go meet another fren near my mom's house.

When we turned into the neighbourhood I saw my mom's house all glittering - that also it did not hit me only when we stopped at the front gate only then I realised what was going on.



I would like to thank my beautiful wife Thiba for planning all this and also my Dad,Mom,Brothers,Sister,Brother In laws & Sister In laws 

Not to mention my buddies - Vinod,Hema,Chandru,Regina,Suresh,Selva for making this happen and the rest who took time to come to my party.












Signing Off 






Comments

Popular Posts