Ponggal 2012

On the 15th January it was Ponggal and this year we wanted to go traditional and prepare everything as per our Tamil Culture....so we started the day early morning 6am for Thiba and 7am for me (Thats damm early for me on a sunday)

Kollum in the making with the watchful eye of "Sinna Iyer"

Mango leaf's

Kollum Ready

Mission accomplished...by the way I didn't make the toronum thiba did...I seriously don't know how to do it 

Things are being prepared for the Ponggol cooking process.... 

Pots Ready...



Time to show off my skills........

We have a smoke........

Like this kipas means....next year ponggal also tak ponggaren......
Houston mission accomplished 

See without kerosene or petrol ok....all skills 
When you want to ponggaran now????


Final Product

"Sinna Iyer" Praying

Hmmm......how do I escape from eating today!!!!!

Anyway,to all who celebrated Ponggal our belated Ponggal Valtukel......



Comments

Popular Posts