Our New Vacation Photo's



Hello All,

We spent our new year holiday in Hua Hin Thailand this year with my boss and his families....We played the Dz Ryder Cup as well which for 3rd year in a row my team (Sexy Tigers) lost the cup.We had Rory Mcrolly and Caroline as guest in the same hotel....

I think photos will tell a 1000 stories...so I will let our photos do the talking here

Eshan terrorizing the Airport lounge 

Off we go......

Why is it taking so long???

Our luggages


After 2 hours of road journey we arrived to the hotel @ Hua Hin
Our bedroom

Kids Bedroom

Nemisha Enjoying her night bath

View from the Balcony
Ohh NOOOO he is awake.....

Off to the Beach.......

Ohhh my mummy...what is this ?? (First time on the beach)

I'm dancing on water.....
 
How long more we have to pose for you ???? Can we swim now ????
Off to the near by mall.....

Still in the Christmas Sprit.....

Santa where is my present ?



First day Dinner....it was very breezzzyy......and cold





 To the poool...........

Sempat Posing lagi.......

This boy...cant be quite for a while





 Chilling out.......

Sharing is caring akka......

Finally I got a Malaysian food "Nasi Lemak"

Tuk-tuk was our mode of transport for the whole trip......
Getting ready for the New Year Eve Party.....

Mummy I'm Ready........

The Party Set-up view from the balcony

Nemisha and her gang decided to have their own table rather then the ones given by the parents 

Party Begins 

Thamby you not sleepy yet hah????

Happy New Year Everybody

Finally time for our self


Me & Rory.....


Rory & Caroline






Time to go home.......
This is where the disaster starts,we were at the airport 2 hours earlier then time...very relax and comfortable time waiting to take the plane...we were in the departure lounge and it was announced that the the plane is delayed and they will get back to us how long....
Time passed and at 9.30 still no news...then as everyone was rushing to the counter we were told that they have canceled flight and the next flight they have no idea when....I will leave it at there because its was a very annoying experience


Cheers












Comments

PS said…
Hi Ruben,

looks like you had a great time in Thailand!!

by the way, I like the new look of the blog!
RJR said…
Yes,we had a good time there & thank you I designed my self...wink..wink


Ruben

Popular Posts