My Best Golf Score To Date

Hello All,

This year my goal is that i need to play golf at handicap 15....worse atleast below 20.
I have been practicing seriously for few months now....with a local pro & also in the driving range....
Few weeks ago my dad came to town and we had a round of golf together with our other malaysian friend Soo....It was a good day...I played 91 in total - handicap 19....Here is the score card....'R' is me,'J' is Jaya (Me Dad) & 'S' is Soo......


Then 1 week later I played again...i was disappointed because i played 99 score and i thought the earlier score was a fluke......
Last week on father's day I played with Soo again the same course i scored 99...i played allot better and scored a 93....i could have managed to play below 90 if i didn't lose concentration after getting a 3 par and a birdie in a row....but it was a good progress thou.....




Comments

Paul and Shuba said…
Shuba: Getting there lah.. that's why golf is so loved and hated.

Popular Posts