Introducing Eshan Jay......

Move over Jonny Depp...there's a new guy in town....

He's called Jay......
Eshan Jay........


For those looking for a model, below i have attached some of his latest photos....

1 ) The Macho Look

What you think about my bike ?

Are you talking to me ???

Frustration!!!!




 2) Sporty look
I heard Lotus Needs a Driver

This car is too slow for me!!!

Mummy.....I cant pose & drive at the same time..

3) Cute Look



Cute Bunny for Rent........

I'm a strong bunny too..see i can push the cart

My calendar is free on Easter......

Actually this photo shoot is for Eshan's upcoming 1 year birthday.......not for any promotion of any sort....


Important : Please be aware any duplication,reprint,copy of this photos in any sort will be subject to 
                  a fine/imprisonment.....he...he

Comments

Popular Posts