Nemisha Jay - 2018/19 Final Exam Results

Hi Guys,


Its been a while since I did not update my blog due to my new role as small time entrepreneur😂
This year I told to my self that  I need to update the blog and I think this is the best post I should start with.

Nemisha is in year 7 this year (Form 1) and there is allot of new subject she has to take on like the science subject we learn in Form 4.

The past years she has been always in the top 3 overall in class and missed the top scorer for each subject by 1 or 2 mark or a shared top scorer but this year she managed to pull her self up even thou she was traveling & participating in Taekwondo & Golf Circuit.

This final exam out of 8 subject taken she was the top scorer for 4 subject. We are so proud of our first born and how dedicated she is on her studies.She takes the extra effort to make sure she does well in school and exam.

I only can say this...this is Nemisha and this is her territory & she excels when she is in her zone

Congratulation Nemisha....






Comments

Popular Posts