Our India Trip 2016


Hi Guys,

As informed now I'm doing my own stuff so before I kicked start it, me and my wife decided to follow our good fren's Chandru & Regina to India for their annual prayers….so we off on the 23rd of September….

It was a very holy trip, I would say me and Thiba actually where vegetarian 1 week before and decided to follow Pusari Regina and be vegetarian the whole trip….but knowing us being the devils that we are we brain washed Chandru and opt to open fast after all our Temple visit…hehehe…..
Regina had no choice but to follow us 

We had a very nice experience to the temples, Regina pull all her tricks to get us into the samy chamber on most of the temple and it was an experience we would say…Off course Tiriputhi we can't do that off course but we were blessed to be able to visit him on the Sat of his festive month – Purtasi….

We landed in Chennai and made our way to Kancipuram where we went to Kanci Kamanchi Aman & Yengabaswaran Temple 

Then we made our way to Thirunamalai,where we stayed in Spasa hotel our favorite hotel in Thirunamalai….We visited Thirunamalai Temple 

Then we went on the road again to Thirumala…
Thirupathi Temple was busy as ever…kena gasak here and there but we finally made there and it was very calm to see him…I have been there a few times but this is the first time I still can remember how he looked until now 
After an over night we visited Andal Temple his wife's temple…. it was busy as well had to wait for 1.5 hour before we could go in…Here I found out its not easy breaking a coconut without smashing it 

The next day, we were off again this time to Kalasthiri temple a special temple It was very nice calm temple as well….

That was it for our temple tour and we had 2 days in Chennai for shopping and sight seeing…….

Another thing I have to say,we had a driver who had a big mustache and looked garang…and all the way when ever I see a Royal Enfield bike show room I said I want to go test a bike…after hearing this a few times he told me he has one in Chennai and he will bring it for me to test ride…boy was that an awesome feeling….

Overall it was agreed that we would try to this every year as a our yearly temple tour 

Below is some of the photos I took…was experimenting on my Go Pro so not all a good shot
At the Airport Ready To Fly
Ready to sleep all the way to Chennai
Our bfast after landing..the bfast was damm good
Trying to curi curi take a photo @ Yengabaswaran temple - tak jadi :-(
Kanchipuram Textile in the making
Shopping @ Kanchipuram
The boys are chilling while the ladies shop - hard work I would say
Hari pertama aje gue dah setengah botak - shopping punya pasal
Lunch & Kanchipuram - we were so hungry I think we ate everything they put on the table :-)
Arrived @ Spasa Thiruvunamalai
Its an Indian kampung concept hotel
My Sad face, I had to sit at the back with the luggage - To noisy it seems :-)
Arrived at chennai @ Pelita Nasi Kandar
Paris Corner
Ready to head home….

Comments

Popular Posts