Total Devastation

Today I lost 

My eldest Sister Shuba,
The only person I can call MAMA (Elder Brother In law) - Paul Goes 
My only Niece - Kaela Maya 

There is no words that I can describe my feeling for this lost.....

Shuba I will always love you....I even cried when you went to Australia but that I knew you will be back
but now I will never see you again.....

Mama, You are the best match for my sister,she had the best days of her life married to you..
I will always thank you for making my sister happy and for giving light to our lives...

Kaela, I went to the other part of Jakarta in order to get you some pants for your trip so that will be warm.
I hope you are wearing them where ever you are.I have so much to do for you as your thai Mama but now I will never get that chance....


Luv you all...your Brother/Brother In law/Mama - Ruben 

Comments

Popular Posts