KFC Fiasco

Hi all,

I saw the clip which the customer got punched and kicked by the KFC kitchen crew.....on FMT (not on facebook like most of you guys would have...he...he)

I also read the comments posted by readers....I would like to give my 5cents worth on the subject

To me if you cannot handle a good,bad,nasty,angry or pissed of customer then do not take a job in the service industry,please resign and get a job behind the desk far-far away from a customers eyes.

I would like to also comment on the person who took the video - its good he or she took it but it would have been much better if he tried to help or join with other customer to defuse the situation or make a citizen arrest on the culprit and call the police BUT I guess that will not happen WHY? because we are MALAYSIAN and we hold by the famous 'TIDAK APA ATTITUDE'

To the guy who got wacked please don't waste your time going after the culprit,you have a proof in your hand please sue KFC for a huge amount of money you will definitely win......

Comments

Popular Posts