My Taekwondo Prodigy

Hello All,

After looking around for sometime and deliberating to send Nemisha to Taekwondo or not....i finally did it. A few questions was running into my head - is she ready for this ? will she understand what she is doing ? and most important thing is will she enjoy it ? So i found a class and brought her for trial to see if she likes it or not. The first day we just sat there and watched..she didn't want to join the class but didn't want to leave as well.....i was confused

So i asked her you don't like it ?  she said she liked it but she wants the uniform and she asked me to go get the uniform for her :)
I was not convinced so i took her for a 2nd trial...after standing at the door for few minutes, when the Instructor called her for the 2nd time...she walked in and joined the class.....I was so proud of my daughter.......It was a pitty Thiba could not be there but she was so delighted to see the video I took....

The rest is history.......






Comments

Popular Posts