Our 10 Year Anniversary

Hi Guys, Yesterday the 28th of January 2016 marked 10years of marriage with my beloved Wife Thiba. It has been 10 wonderful years & we have 2 lovely kids to show for - Nemisha & Eshan.
We had a mild celebration yesterday as we are planning a small get-together this coming saturday with family & close frens.

My wife decided to make me a little shy in the office by sending me flowers and a ballon...balas dendam because I do that to her always she says :-) Anyway I was happy to receive it, atleast my room got some attention when the staffs walks by...trying to find out what ballon is that flying in my room :-)


Then our kids made us some hand made cards which was very lovely and very thought full of them




This was what Nemisha made



And this is what Eshan made........

I will update you guys on the gathering on the 30th soon......


Write Soon.....


Ruben 

















Comments

Popular Posts